Product made to order. Please contact us if you wish to pre-order this product.
Riester EENT instruments are designed for demanding use in GP surgeries and hospitals, and developed in close cooperation with primary and hospital care users.
LED technology and new high-performance instruments significantly reduce costs while improving both effectiveness and reliability. The Riester ri-scope® L and e-scope product lines offer cutting edge technologies in order to improve performance of instruments and to reduce maintenance costs.
- Maintenance-free High-Performance LED technology - low running cost
- High performance LED with CRI >90, colour temperature 4,000 K
- LED’s aligned with optical systems in instrument heads - homogenous light distribution across the field of view without reflections or shadows
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation - longer lifetime and brilliant illumination over the entire lifespan of the LED (100,000hrs)
- High energy efficiency - three-times longer operation time than with conventional XL illumination - 50 hours operational lifecycle with fully charged Li-Ion battery and LED - Rechargeable battery lifetime: up to 1,200 charging cycles
- Rheotronic - electronic light intensity adjustment for LEDs and light bulbs - 100% light output after short switch activation - continuously variable light adjustment - automatic safety shut-down after 180 seconds
- Battery handles for AA, C and D size alkaline batteries
- Rechargeable handles for desk-top charger ri-charger L (for 2 handles) and plug-in charger (for 1 handle)
- 2 years warranty
Also included in the set are:
- Deluxe hard case with safety catch
- One spare lamp
- Separate magnifying lamp