Product made to order. Please contact us if you wish to pre-order this product.
The Riester big ben® is a high grade analogue sphygmomanometer for precise blood pressure measurement. The big ben® sphygmomanometers are especially large and sturdy devices designed for intensive use in physicians’ practices and hospitals.
- Spiral tube can be extended to 3m (118.1 in).
- Generously dimensioned, high-contrast scale layout for optimum readability
- Non-wearing air-release valve with fine adjustment.
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane, resistant to ageing, can withstand pressures of up to maximum 600 mm Hg
- Micro-filter to protect the release valve and measurement system
- No zero-point fixation required
- Maximum error tolerance: ± 2 mm Hg
- BHS validation, see www.bhsoc.org/bp-monitors/bp-monitors/