This A&D UA-767SW BP monitor for home use has all the same features and ease of use as the US-767S but the 767SW includes Wide Range SlimFit cuff for arm measurements between 22cm and 42cm instead of the usual adult cuff for between 32cm and 42cm.
Irregular Heart Beat Function
This blood pressure monitor features the %IHB (Irregular Heart Beat) function with memory upgraded to 60 readings. The frequency of IHB detection is divided into different grades and shown by icons. You can see how often IHB has been detected (indicating the level of risk) - if the grade is high, you should consult your doctor immediately. This %IHB function should not be used for diagnosis, but for monitoring purposes only.
The new SlimFit cuffs are made entirely metal- and latex-free in order to reduce irritation for users. The UA-767SW comes with a Wide Range cuff (for 22-42cm arms) as standard.
For accurate blood pressure measurement, A&D monitors come with Cuff Fit and Movement Error indicators. These light up if the cuff is applied too loosely or the user is moving, both of which can have an effect on the accuracy of the readings.
With a 60 reading memory capacity, the UA-767SW provides an average of readings to try to eliminate the effect of anomalous measurements. This is a very useful feature because blood pressure fluctuates throughout the day, for example, after eating, exercise or smoking.
- 5 Year Warranty.
- Now with % IHB – shows the frequency of an irregular heartbeat.
- Larger memory for 60 readings and average reading including time and date.
- Simple one-touch measurement
- Cuff Fit Error Indicator.
- Movement Error Indicator.
- WHO Blood Pressure Classification Indicator.
- Large 3-line display shows the systolic, diastolic and pulse readings simultaneously.
- Clinically validated.
- Size approx 140mm width x 60mm hight x 105mm depth
- Weight approx 245g
Blood Pressure Monitor - User Manual