NuroKor MiTouch Information
The MiTouch, easy to use hand-held device with its user-frendly touchscreen, enables anyone* to manage pain, speed recovery, accelerate treatment and improve performance – all by channelling the body’s own amazing capability of pain management. It works by blocking pain signals from reaching the brain by using unique KorOS5 frequency formulations which are programmed into the MiTouch – this in turn encourages the release of endorphins, the body’s feel-good chemical. Pain medications generally work in a similar way to block pain signals – but with MiTouch, and its 3 bioelectronic technologies, you can reap the benefits without having to ingest chemicals:
PNS (Peripheral Nerve Stimulation) – instead of using medication, PNS enhances pain management by using bioelectrical wave formulations.
NMS (Neuromuscular Stimulation) – warms up and triggers muscles helping the return from therapy to optimal personal performance.
MCS (MicroCurrent Stimulation) – ultra low-level pain relief which helps with recovery and rehabilitation.
MiTouch is ideal for anyone:
- On medication for chronic or acute pain and who wants to stop taking painkillers
- Experiencing nerve pain occasionally and wanting a fully natural solution
- Wanting to get back into shape after physical injury or surgery
- Going through physical rehabilitation and wanting to avoid muscle atrophy
- Looking to increase athletic performance, increase muscle strength and improve fitness
- Who already owns an electrotherapy device but is looking for better and faster results
How does MiTouch work to relieve pain
Over the last decade a vast amount of research has been carried out, and also recent emerging medical evidence, which offers a unique insight into the human body’s amazing capability:
- Pain can be controlled by tapping into the nervous system
- Bodies have seamless and ever-present natural painkillers which can be mobilised without side effects
- Muscles can produce peptides and proteins upon stimulation which are essential for a healthy body
- Bodies produce natural microcurrent as part of their healing processes.
MiTouch combines all this knowledge and research into a hand-held device that is easy to use and fits into any lifestyle.
MiTouch offers peripheral nerve stimulation frequencies which are a proven option for non-drowsy, fast-acting symptomatic relief of chronic and acute pain.
There are 5 modes of treatment – Pain, Pain+, MC², Perform and Recover. Each mode has different settings from 1-4, and each offers a different therapeutic sensation. When the pads are placed and connected to the MITouch, Pain and Pain+ modes deliver gentle bioelectrical pulses to the nerve endings through the skin of the affected area. In addition, Pain+ also delivers additional benefits for the management and relief of painful inflammatory conditions.
MC², or microcurrent therapy, can assist the body’s repair process by restoring and correcting the current and frequencies needed. Microcurrent treatment can speed the body’s healing potential by influencing tissue and the nervous system, and also increase the production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate), the cell’s power source.
The Perform setting stimulates muscles, nerves and tissue around joints which improves speed, strength and range of motion enabling you to get the most out of your workout. The Recover mode, which offers a massage sensation, relaxes muscles, improves circulation and speeds the recovery/rehabilitation processes. It can also prevent muscle wastage from inactivity or ageing as well as delaying the onset of muscle soreness after exercise.
With the growing need in society for less reliance on medication and more self-empowerment to help ourselves, the MiTouch should be the obvious choice for pain relief.
- DO NOT use this device if you have a pacemaker or any other implanted electronic stimulation device. DO NOT use this device until the 3rd trimester of pregnancy and DO NOT use MicroCurrent mode when pregnant. Always consult your physician and follow all safety instructions before beginning any new exercise programme, especially if you are pregnant.