Special package offer - select this option in the drop-down to buy the SonoTrax vascular doppler with 4MHz probe PLUS a 8MHz probe at a special discounted price.
The SonoTrax Vascular Doppler is widely adopted as the go-to device for assessing peripheral vascular disease. It offers healthcare professionals a versatile and cost-effective way of undertaking routine examinations, and effective assessment of arterial and venous disease. SonoTrax Vascular can locate both superficial and deep vessels.
This compact, lightweight and easy to use device comes with a 4MHz waterproof probe, but is compatible with the SonoTrax range of 5MHz and 8MHz waterproof probes.
- High quality sound from 0.5W built-in-speaker
- Dial operated volume control
- Supplied with 4MHz waterproof probe
- Supports interchangeable probes
- Automatic power off
- Comes with carry case and full user instructions
- Alkaline battery AA 1.5V x 2 (not included)
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery AA, R6, 1.2V x 2 (not included)
- Audio output power - 1W
- Size - 34mm (D) x 89mm (W) x 141mm (H)
- Weight - approx 300g including battery